- Where do you see the data backup/protection market now? What are some key trends, and some key challenges facing companies?
- Druva uses a SaaS model, based on AWS, with customer backup data stored in AWS S3. What are the advantages? Will the entire industry move to this? If not, why not?
- What advice do you give to customers, to maximize the effectiveness of the cloud backup process? What are typical challenges you see companies encountering?
- Can ransomware attacks be stopped? If so, using what techniques and strategy?
- What do you see as the future of data backup? We’re living in a multicloud world with data exceptionally distributed – and probably getting more distributed.
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:[embedded content]
Jaspreet Singh, CEO of Druva, spoke about key trends and challenges facing companies in cloud-based data backup.